As you all know, RSSDI has always been promoting research and academic since its inception and research presentations are always a part of scientific agenda at its annual conference. Once again RSSDI is inviting abstracts for the research presentations session at its 43rdAnnual Conference scheduled to be held from 30th Oct to 1st Nov, 2015 at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Lucknow, UP.
The guidelines for submission of abstracts are as under:
- Registration for the conference is compulsory for presenting author.
- Scanned/Xerox copy of registration confirmation receipt must be attached.
- Notification of abstract acceptance /refusal will be communicated before 30th September 2015
- After event, all the presented accepted abstracts will get the reimbursement of the registration fee.
- First 100 accepted abstracts shall be offered complimentary accommodation for 3 nights on twin sharing basis in 3 star/ Equivalent property. For this offer, presenter has to mention it in form at the time of registration
- There will be two cash prize of Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- with certificate to the best paper and runner up in each session.
- Abstract must be presented in English.
- Abstract sent by Fax will NOT be accepted.
- The abstract material submitted must NOT have been presented at any previous conclave/conference/seminar.
- If similar abstract paper submitted more than once, the first will be accepted for review.
- All communications should be done from the email address provided by you for the registration.
- If the author of accepted paper failed to present their paper without prior intimation to the Chairperson Scientific Council of RSSDI 2015, their paper will not be considered for next two subsequent conference of RSSDI.
- The scientific Council reserves the right to change the topic and the form of presentation (oral/poster) of the abstract or to reject it.
- Abstracts must include the research title, aims and objectives, methodology and result.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
The Last date for abstracts submission is 31st July 2015.
Late submission will be summarily rejected.
Please send this form with your Abstract at the address mentioned below by post or email to reach by 31st August 2015.
Addresses for correspondence and submission of Abstracts:
Dr. Sarita Bajaj
Chairperson, Scientific Council RSSDI-2015
3/6 PannaLal Road Allahabad-211001
Tel : 0532-2256110, 2256461